Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Levity

Around 3PM today, a member of our staff entered my office with a weird, worried expression on her face. She was holding a small piece of cardboard in her hand, and she said someone had dropped it off at our store in the Podium, addressed to me. Expecting some sort of problem, I took it from her and saw this:


Forgetting to maintain my dignified-boss demeanor, I burst out laughing and reassured our staffer that it was ok, it was just 3 of my former students being crazy, and not a bunch of madwomen stalking me.

I love how, even years after ICA, my students can break the monotony of a day with a random moment of hilarity. Thanks Jo, Chars and Lars. I'm keeping the note displayed on my desk so that I'll have something to make me smile even in the middle of a busy or blah workday. :)

2 Comments:

At Thursday, January 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

to think we almost went with a wimpy merry christmas greeting

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

I would have been very disappointed in you guys if that was all that you had come up with. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home