Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Back to HK

I'll be in Hong Kong on a business trip from the 16th to the 19th, and when I get back, I'll be a few hours away from turning another year older. It's fantastic that I get to enjoy my last days of being 26 in my favorite city in the world, but it sucks a bit that it has to be for work. Oh well, have to earn my shopping money. :p

I'll be back in a few days, poorer, fatter (from eating too much dimsum), wearier, and older. Until then, my faithful bloghounds, this is your blogger signing off as a 26-year-old for the last time. Peace out.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, January 19, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been a long time since I last checked your blog! Usually, I visit when I feel like taking a 5-min break from analyzing algorithms or writing code.

Work gives me a reason to travel. Otherwise, I just get a Van-Mla-Van round trip ticket. So, I like that I'm working when I'm traveling :) Plus, I earn more than I spend! And the company handles all the paperwork and lodging! Sweet, huh? :)

Happy Birthday, Ms. Lim! (Assuming it's your birthday)

From your other post, Lori's food blog is the best!

-jenica

 
At Saturday, January 19, 2008, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

Earning more than you spend is always a good thing, AND when the company takes care of all the paperwork and shoulders the lodging. =D

Thanks for the greeting Jenica! And yes, I love Lori too! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home