Thursday, December 11, 2008

ABC sucks

Yesterday, I was ecstatic to learn that my cousin Atsi Gue found my coveted Graphic Op Art Julianne in a Coach outlet in Singapore's airport.

Today, I was heartbroken to learn that one of my favorite TV shows, Boston Legal, has been abruptly canceled in the US. Creator and producer David E. Kelley said in an interview: "
ABC didn't want us back. It's as simple as that. They didn't even want us back for this year at all. We had to fight to get back on with 13. It's not a product they care to market."

No more Alan Shore?? No more Denny Crane?? No more cigar-and-scotch sessions on the balcony?? No more overly long, dramatic, brilliant closing arguments?? No more crazy clients and crazier judges?? No more lawyers who cross-dress, squeal and hop, and walk around with no pants?? No more shenanigans (sexual or otherwise) in the law offices of Crane, Poole and Schmidt?? No more Shirley Schmidt?? No more Denny Crane?!?!?

I hate ABC. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home