Monday, January 04, 2010

Healthy habits for 2010

Because I was pretty successful achieving my sort-of new year's resolutions last year, I've decided to draw up another themed list for this year.
  • Drink more water (at least 8 glasses a day).
  • Eat more veggies (salads over pasta!).
  • Get more exercise (walking, swimming, maybe yoga?).
  • Go to sleep earlier (will shut off my netbook at midnight).
  • Limit ice cream intake to once every 2 weeks (harder than it sounds, for someone whose favorite food is ice cream).
Since this is the last year of my twenties, I figure I should try to lead a healthier lifestyle before my aging body goes all to hell (if it hasn't started doing so already). I could also stand to lose several pounds and inches, as well as improve the condition of my skin, and all of the above should be able to help. Here's hoping I'll be able to stick to these resolutions for the duration of 2010, and who knows, perhaps even beyond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home