Sunday, December 03, 2006

Camwhore's collage

Over the weekend, I discovered what I could do with slide.com and my huge cache of digital photos. Check out my first finished product at my Multiply site.

While browsing through my pix, I realized I don't have any photos with my Charity and Faith classes from both the Cyrenz and the Zephyrz. :( I also have only one photo with my best friend (and it's a very fuzzy one taken with her cell phone), one with my mom, one with my favorite cousins from my dad's side and my mom's side (and I cheated by cropping what were originally group photos :p), and absolutely none with my grandparents. I can't believe I'm saying this, but dammit, I need to take more pix!

This camwhore's not leaving her digicam at home this holiday season.

2 Comments:

At Monday, December 04, 2006, Blogger Sean said...

Er... you have enough photos to put together a slide presentation, and you still want more? :)

 
At Monday, December 04, 2006, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

I only used 24 out of the gazillion pix I have stored. :p But yes, I need about a gazillion more, and with all the barkada lunches/dinners/parties I have lined up this month, I think I'll reach my quota easily. =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home