Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Pretty in pink, take two

Last night I got a YM message from Tangsoc, asking me to be the cord sponsor for her wedding in July. My honest initial reaction was a split-second succession of surprised-puzzled-touched-dismayed: surprised, because I never thought Tangsoc would want to include me in her wedding; puzzled, because I'm pretty sure she has other good friends she's known for far longer; touched, because it showed just how much she values our friendship; and dismayed, because I suddenly remembered that her motif is brown and... PINK. As soon as that last thought sank in, I went, "Oh HELL no, not again!" But of course I quickly shifted from dismayed to resigned and eventually settled into honored. After all, my "twin" wants me to be part of her big day, and even if it means I'll be putting on a pink dress for a friend's wedding for the second time in my life, I'll be more than happy to do it... as long as she promises not to drag me into any bouquet games. Right, Tangsoc? :p

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...haha; it's a case of "the more you dislike something, the more you are getting it"... :P

 
At Tuesday, January 30, 2007, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

Or maybe my friends are conspiring to torture me. Haha. I just love them this much that I let them. ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home