Thursday, May 17, 2007

Blogger vacation leave

The top 3 things I want to do before I die:
  1. Teach.
  2. Write a novel.
  3. See Europe.
Obviously, I can already put a check beside number 1. By June, I can do the same for number 3. Tonight, my parents, Hanks and I (Bens has summer classes, boo) are leaving on a 2-week tour of Spain and Italy. Although I still want to see Greece and France and Switzerland and England, Italy has always been my most desired destination, so even if I never get to go to Europe again, I'll be content.

Now if only I could see myself getting started on number 2...

Expect blog silence for the next 2 weeks, and a gazillion pix to be uploaded to my Multiply when I get back. Ciao!

P.S. It's my sister's birthday today. My mom and I are threatening to ask the flight attendants sing Happy Birthday to her on the plane. :p

3 Comments:

At Thursday, May 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip as you tour around Europe. :) That's one of my dreams as well, and hopefully, being a European Studies student will help bring that dream a little closer.

As for the 'write a novel', we're the same. Haha. Though I've recently been pondering over whether I should push through with novel writing since I don't have the eloquence of a novelist. I'm thinking if I should just publish a book of poetry...but then I'm still partial to writing a novel. :)

When you do write your novel, I'd like to buy a copy with a signed autograph if you don't mind. ;)

P.S. Sorry for having been off, and not leaving comments on your blog. I haven't had time to read people's blogs recently.

 
At Thursday, May 17, 2007, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

"When you do write your novel, I'd like to buy a copy with a signed autograph if you don't mind. ;)"

-You got it. :)

 
At Saturday, May 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to do all three, too! Haha lucky you! Have a great time in Europe! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home