Thursday, May 29, 2008

Since I got back from Europe...

...these are the things I have managed to do:
  • meet up with my friends and distribute pasalubongs
  • watch Iron Man, Speed Racer, and Indiana Jones 4
  • win the final bet my parents and I placed on the American Idol finale
  • finish reading The Plot Against America
  • upload our photos from Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm
  • help oversee the opening of 2 new boutiques in Cebu (Elianto and our newest brand, Cambio)
...and these are the things I haven't done:
  • write a review of Indiana Jones 4
  • finish watching Season 1 of Brothers and Sisters
  • finish reading another book (currently reading Joshua Ferris' Then We Came to the End)
  • upload our photos from Helsinki, Saint Petersburg, Moscow and Paris
  • hold a TRAK meet (paging Rach and Shobs!)
  • post more than 5 blog entries (including this one)
...but these are the things I will definitely be doing soon:
  • write a review of Indiana Jones 4
  • watch the Sex and the City movie (and maybe write a review thereof)
  • finish Season 1 of Brothers and Sisters (and maybe write a review thereof)
  • finish uploading our photos
  • go to Guangzhou and Shanghai on another business trip
  • get my blog posting count back up to more than 10 a month

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home