Thursday, April 03, 2008

Back to Beverly Hills

If you're a late Gen X-er, or an early Gen Y baby like me, then chances are you'll be tickled pink to learn that a spin-off of Beverly Hills 90210 is in the works. 90210 is the granddaddy of poor-little-rich-kids TV shows like Gossip Girl, The O.C., One Tree Hill, and though I've never watched any of those so-called "emo" series, I freely admit I was a 90210 fan in my preteens through my teens. And since it was such a definitive pop culture icon from my youth, I feel a weird sort of protectiveness towards it, and I'm worried that the spin-off will not do it justice at all. But if they manage to pull it off a la Transformers, then this Gen Y-er just might be returning to the most famous zip code from 90s TV.

A nostalgic treat for my fellow 90210 groupies:



Threw this in too, because I found it cool in a cute, dorky way:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home