Sunday, June 15, 2008

No Guts, No Glory

I just got back from a week-long business trip to China, and my blogging muscles feel tight from lack of use. I do have a blog topic lurking around my brain somewhere, but until I'm sufficiently warmed up for a proper blog workout, for now I'm just going to take the easy way out and repost this intriguing entry I came across in 2 of my Multiply contacts' blogs.

* * *

Statistically speaking, unless you are a total hermit, a social retard, or ugly as a putrid bum, there is at least one person in your multiply network who
has a crush on you, wants to date you, wants to sleep with you, or simply just wants to kiss you.

So... let's play
"No Guts, No Glory!"

The rules are simple.

  1. If you want to date the person who posted this, send a Personal Message, not a reply to this post, saying "Coffee?"
  2. If you have a crush on the person who posted this, send a Personal Message saying "You're hot!"
  3. If you just want to sleep with them & stay friends, send them a message that says "Nice shoes!"
  4. If you simply just want to kiss the person who posted this, send a Personal Message saying, "I do!"
SCARED?

The only rule is that, you must not make anyone who sends you a personal message feel stupid for feeling that way about you. Acknowledge. Say thank you. Move on.

IF YOU'VE READ THIS, YOU HAVE TO REPOST THIS, EVEN IF YOU'RE TAKEN, and see who replies.

SO... repost this as "No Guts, No Glory", as it doesn't matter if you're married, in a relationship, or single. You opened it, so you HAVE to repost it! A test of your bravery...

C'mon! No Guts, No Glory! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home