Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Anyone in Singapore coming home to Manila soon?

My barely 2-year-old digicam is on the brink of death, and because an incurable camwhore such as myself cannot survive without a fully functional camera for very long, I need to buy a replacement ASAP. I'm a Casio loyalist, and I swear by their Exilim line, so I headed over to the Exilim website to check out the latest models. After studying and comparing specs, I've decided on the EX-Z250:


It's a 9.1 megapixel camera with 4x optical zoom and an eye-popping 3-inch LCD, plus it has face detection technology and night scene shooting capabilities without the need for an inhumanly steady hand or a tripod. It also features "makeup mode", which is perfect for camwhores like me who love taking vanity shots. Most importantly, the size is purse-friendly and handy (96.7 x 57.3 x 19.9mm), so I can bring it with me to barkada dinners, formal parties, and trips abroad without it taking up too much space in my bag. My only dilemma is I don't know which color I want to get. All my previous digicams have been silver, so I'm bored with it. I'm thinking black suits my personality (and matches my soul), but damn, the red is calling to me...

Now that I've found the right camera, I now need to find someone in Singapore who can buy it for me AND bring it to Manila. Digicam prices in Lahlah Land are always lower, and I'm hoping to save a couple thousand bucks on this purchase. So if anyone out there can help me out, I'd be a very, very happy camwhore.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, September 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I found your blog searching about the Palin pregnancy. I can do you a favour, if you still haven't got a camera. How about switching loyalties to Canon? I think I can get you a EOS-5D

 
At Thursday, September 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh hey, I'm Sarah! Even if you're not interested in the digicam I think friendship's always a possibility. My email add's sarahseow.hx@gmail.com

 
At Thursday, September 25, 2008, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

I already got the Casio, thanks for the offer and for reading my blog. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home