Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Atsi anticipation

Hanks is coming home this Friday! =D I can't wait to have my roomie/Hollywood informant/malling buddy/giftwrapper/car pillow back! *bounces with giddy excitement* I've printed out a welcome home sign and prepared two cute surprise gifts for her (don't worry, she never reads my blog no matter how many times I've bugged her to, haha). Now I just have to clear all my junk off her bed and desk (been using them as temporary storage while she's been away :p).

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it with dumping things on people's beds??? My older sister does that every time I'm out of the country too! Beds are not makeshift storage spaces :|

 
At Wednesday, June 21, 2006, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

But all that big, flat space is just so... convenient. Haha. Anyway she has so many stuffed animals on her bed, it's pretty much half-storage. ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home