Thursday, March 22, 2007

Something I got from Yang's blog

"Name 13 of your friends in college that you can think of right off the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 13 people. This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. No cheating!"

1. Angge
2. Pia Girl
3. Yangers
4. Maffy
5. Mike
6. Juls
7. Bud
8. Geof
9. Je
10. Gerry
11. Exxon
12. Bangs
13. Julie

*How did you meet 10?
We took the same Physics class one sem. Cheeky introduced us LM girls to him and his Siamese twin Exxon. :)

*What would you do if you had never met 1?
I would be totally lost. I've known Angge since my sophomore year in high school. She's one of my closest, dearest friends and one of the people I admire, respect and love most. She's seen me through a lot of ups and downs over the years, and I can't imagine my life without my tag team partner.

*What would you do if 6 and 2 date?
Darn, I should have listed someone else as number 6. Right, Yang? *conspirational laugh*

*Have you ever seen 4 cry?
Oh lordy. Have I? I think so. But more out of rage than sadness, if memory serves me right.

*Do you think 10 is cute?

Yes, in a rolypoly kind of way. Hehe. Love you Ahia!

*How did you get to know 8?
Geof shifted to LM from BMH (before he lost his honor, according to him :p). We were groupmates in OpMan and Policy (Bluniform rules!).

*Would you ever go on a date with number 12?

I have! We had lunch together before she left for Singapore to take up her masters degree in real estate.

*What's 7's Favorite color?
Uh-oh. I don't know, actually. Blue, because he's a true-blue Atenista? Or maybe orange, his choice of car color.

*What would you do if 5 confessed he/she loved you?

Laugh. No offense, Mike. I just know I'm not your type (me being gigantic and all). :p

*Facts about 9:
She's Muslim, has broken practically every law of her religion, and can't swim (even if her tribe is known for being pearl-divers).

*Who is 4 going out with?
No one. She's single, and with damn good reason. 'Nuff said.

*What is number 5 to you?
My jabroni!I'm free to be a guy around Mike, who agrees with me that DX kicks ass, Aragorn is the epitome of manhood, and Bon Jovi rocks. :p

* Would you ever live with 13?
Sure. Julie seems like someone who would be easy to live with. She's level-headed, yet knows how to have fun. Plus we'd never run out of things to talk about.

*Is 2 single?
Yes. And Yang, I think kasalanan naman ito nila Angelo, Inggo AND Mike. Haha.

*Where does 7 live?
His family's house is in UP Village, but he's currently based in Cagayan de Oro selling little death sticks all over Mindanao.

*What do you think about 3?
Yang lives a charmed life; everything seems to come easily to this girl-- exams, law school, marriage, even childbirth!

*What do you like about number 11?
Exxon's a true gentleman and loyal friend. Plus he's really devoted to the teaching profession.

*Favorite Memory with 1?
Chatting with "Superman" in front of Jubilee's chapel. =D

*What's the nickname of 6?
Just Juls. :)

*Describe 1:
A natural leader, a conscientious student, a soon-to-be brilliant lawyer, a responsible daughter, a loving sister, a dependable friend, and an overall amazing individual.

*Famous line of 7?
"That's a matter of semantics!" (this was at the height of the Erap impeachment mess; Bud was the only pro-Erap person among the barkada and enjoyed debating us on the topic :p)

4 Comments:

At Thursday, March 22, 2007, Blogger eternaloptimist said...

I looooooooooove this survey! :-) And yes, you should have put somebody else's name in number 6... MWAHAHAHA.

 
At Thursday, March 22, 2007, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

Actually there are 2 options in the list... ;p

 
At Thursday, March 22, 2007, Blogger eternaloptimist said...

What do you think about 3?
Yang lives a charmed life; everything seems to come easily to this girl-- exams, law school, marriage, even childbirth!

--- Awwwww... Thanks, ling. :-) One of the best compliments I ever received... *BIG HUG*

 
At Sunday, March 25, 2007, Blogger mjc said...

Hi! I love this book by E.L. Konigsburg. I read a lot of this type when I was in clerkship & internship. Trying to be transported away from the sad realities, I suppose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home