Friday, August 03, 2007

Oops, I did it again

On our way home from dinner with Inggo last night, I was telling Pia about how my health has begun flagging ever since I joined the family business. From my post-Dumaguete dengue scare to my now infamous Bangkok bout with LBM to my mysterious Thai-triggered fever to the worst case of laryngitis I've had in 26 years, I've been so frequently unwell I'm beginning to wonder if some of it isn't psychosomatic. After all, I wasn't sick this often when I was teaching. Is my body trying to tell me something?

Now, after 2 straight days of store visits, I'm coming down with what feels like another monster cold. Fortunately, for once, I have nothing lined up for the weekend, so I can take the time to rest and get my strength back. I'm just bummed I missed out on badminton today. Just as well though, I don't think I could handle more physical exertion after several hours at SM North EDSA on the first day of a 3-day sale.

Perhaps I do need to change my job. Or maybe just my vitamins.

1 Comments:

At Monday, August 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you get well soon Ms Lim. Don't worry, just drink a lot of water and meds. It's probably just the weather. :)

Just take care! Don't stress yourself out too much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home