Monday, March 10, 2008

It's NOT funny



Well ok, maybe it is funny, but when you consider that this pitiful pinhead is going to be representing our country in an international pageant, then you might choke on your laughter and cry instead. I don't know whether I want to shoot her or myself, to put one of us out of misery. Actually, nix that, I want to shoot the frickin' judges for naming this bimbo Bb. Pilipinas World. Yes, even you, Chris Tiu.

At least Ms. Teen South Carolina got a more difficult question. AND SHE DIDN'T WIN.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 11, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, help us. X___X

I can't believe they let people like that in, let alone let them WIN.

 
At Tuesday, March 11, 2008, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

Well... it IS a beauty pageant, not a quiz bee. Haha.

 
At Wednesday, March 12, 2008, Blogger Sean said...

- Well... it IS a beauty pageant, not a quiz bee. Haha.

*Sigh* Sadly, yes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home