Thursday, August 11, 2005

AP-Annex rocks!

Last night, AP-Annex gathered at New Bombay (an Indian restaurant along Wilson St.) to celebrate Elyse's birthday. I love getting together with AP-Annex because it reminds me of all the good and bad experiences I went through as an ICA teacher. The good memories make me feel grateful that I was given the opportunity to live out my life dream, and the bad memories make me feel relieved I no longer have to deal with certain occupational pains-in-the-neck. :p

But more than that, I love being around AP-Annex because they're such great people. They are some of the best teachers ICA has ever had, because they work hard, they teach well, they love their students, and the students love them in return. They are also some of the most principled, ethical, and reliable co-workers I've ever had, because they do what is right, fight for what's right, and stick by their promises. Moreover, they are some of the most fun characters I've ever met, with all their quirks and outlandish humor, that it's impossible not to have a blast when I'm with them. Most importantly, they are some of the best friends I have. They helped me keep my sanity throughout some of my craziest times in ICA, they always had my back when I needed support or assistance (even though they were the ones who frequently put me in the line of fire in the first place by using me as a mouthpiece :p), and they accepted me as Ailee the North Bitch (AP-Annex inside joke) without judgment or reprehension. I'm proud to be an Annex member, and I love my AP-Annex posse. :)

And since I also love Elyse, I decided to post this photo instead of the other, funnier one. ;p

7 Comments:

At Thursday, August 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. :) i know you miss me ms.lim! please write in my chatterbox!! does ms. tria have any blog? haha! :) anyway, see yah ms.lim!! :)

 
At Friday, August 12, 2005, Blogger Elyse said...

Whew! Am i relieved to see the more presentable picture! haha! I loooked so happy pala! well, that's really how we all glow when we're out with AP-Annex! oh, i think i forgot to reply, i'm on for wednesday :) Love you ailee :P

 
At Friday, August 12, 2005, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

I took at your blog recently, Alexis. It's so... pink. Haha. I'll be sure to leave a message in the chatterbox next time. :)

See you Wednesday Ms. Go! Prepare to pig out! ;p

 
At Friday, August 12, 2005, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

Alexis, I forgot to answer your question: Ms. Tria doesn't have a blog. I think Ms. Go, Ms. Pe and I are the only ones who have blogs from AP-Annex. :)

 
At Saturday, August 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww ms. Lim... we love you too... a whole lot :)
i dont know how I WILL SURVIVE teaching English without your "HELPFUL insights":P you know what i mean. hahaha see ya.

 
At Sunday, August 14, 2005, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

And me being so very HELPFUL too. *conspirational laugh* Love 'ya Mads!

 
At Sunday, August 14, 2005, Blogger Elyse said...

pig out!??! just when i was preparing to diet AGAIN. HAHA! see yah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home