Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tag, I'm it!

My best friend tagged me to do this survey from her blog and since I'm feeling uninspired to write the post I have in mind, I'm going to do this first.

5 CDs in your player: (I don't really buy CDs much anymore, not since the advent of MP3s that you can download for free, so when I do buy CDs they're either by artists I really love or "best of" compilations, so I get my money's worth)
1. Rob Thomas' Something to Be
2. Openness: The One, the Only (the CD compilation I burned for my favorite polyphagians)
3. Disc One of Elton John's Greatest Hits (Disc Two seems to have all the blah songs)
4. Robbie Williams' Greatest Hits
5. Piano Man: The Very Best of Billy Joel

5 MP3s in your playlist:
1. I Can't Make You Love Me, Constantine Maroulis (teehee)
2. Road to Mandalay, Robbie Williams (has a wonderful chorus that gives me LSS, which I don't mind at all)
3. 3X5, John Mayer (a song Rachel the shutterbug should appreciate)
4. Accidentally in Love, Counting Crows (great pick me up song that reminds me of Mye and Laura)
5. Lonely No More, Rob Thomas (the pants, the pants...)

5 movies you’ve seen recently: (this shows just how long I haven't stepped foot inside a movie theater)
1. The Untouchables on HBO (I can't believe Kevin Costner was ever that young. And I can't believe how Sean Connery gets hotter the older he gets.)
2. A Clockwork Orange on DVD (sick, eerie and bizarre, but morbidly compelling thanks to a terrifically talented young Malcolm McDowell, another old actor who looked like Ewan McGregor in his youth)
3. War of the Worlds (In case you don't know how I feel about this movie and its star, read my scathing review.)
4. Sideways on DVD

5. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

5 nice things that happened to you lately:
1. Kev emailed me a Lance Armstrong wallpaper
2. Andy asked me for help with her newborn blog (apparently Elyse isn't the only one who considers me blog tech support, hehe)
3. Tiff Hong asked me how my day was
4. my high school barkada's YahooGroup came back to life because of the bombshell Bev dropped on us (congratulations Bev!)
5. Raqs passed this survey to me :)

5 friends you’re passing this to: (my most loyal readers, but not counting my faithful stalkers whose blogs I do not know... please send me your links so I can stalk you in return!)
1. Jac
2. Tarin
3. Ange Lim
4. Karen
5. Rachel

10 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 03, 2005, Blogger Ange said...

I don't know if it's just me (but I have a feeling it is), but I still don't understand what the word "polyphagians" really means. It's kind of late for me to be asking that...:)

 
At Wednesday, August 03, 2005, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

From Merriam-Webster:
poly·pha·gia
Pronunciation: -'fA-j(E-)&
Function: noun
Definition: excessive appetite or eating :)

 
At Wednesday, August 03, 2005, Blogger Elyse said...

Just thought of letting you know na hinahanap hanap ko na ang magbasa ng blog mo! haha! Apart from keeping me updated on what's up with you, amusing lang siya:) naks! hope to see you soon!

 
At Thursday, August 04, 2005, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

Thanks Ms. Go! It's nice to know you find my life amusing, haha. Dinner with Tangsoc next week before she goes back to Canada! I'll text you guys.

 
At Friday, August 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha :D Let me try to do that survey too..not now though..tomorrow..day off. Whoohoo! Oh..about your past survey.

Well, you need endorphins! Mighty mighty lots of them to keep you up and happy! :) Exercise gives off endorphins! Enjoy exercising!

Oh, i want to watch "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" too but i'd rather sleep come tomorrow! Ahh. Oh well.

Be happy! God bless and good luck in your endeavors..shux, that sounds CAT-ish!

 
At Friday, August 05, 2005, Blogger andy said...

hello cher! Is there any other way I can call u?hehe Anyway, since you truly are my only blog savior:p, can you teach me how to put my pic in my profile? I've got pics in my computer but I dont know how to transfer it here. Also, how can you add 'friends' in your site?hehe Thats all, thanks again!! :)

 
At Saturday, August 06, 2005, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

What I did was uploaded my pix to Geocities so that they'd each have their own URL, and I'd copy-paste those onto my blog. Next time I catch you online I'll take you through it step-by-step, but if you can't wait you can check out Blogger Help, that's how I discovered how to insert pix in my posts.. :)

 
At Saturday, August 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ms lim im one of your faithful stalkers hehe want to stalk me too? http://xanga.com/ouched

 
At Saturday, August 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I haven't had the time to check out your blog lately because of everything that's been happening in school. It's STRESSful (see how I'm STRESSing on STRESS) HAHA :p

Oh and yeah, I do like the song 3x5 :p

 
At Monday, August 08, 2005, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

Thanks Pamy, don't mind if I do. :)

Rachel: What does not kill you makes you kick ass. ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home