Saturday, September 10, 2005

Overdue pix and another overnight trip

Today I suddenly remembered that I haven't posted my photos from last week's dinner with my college friends Pia (my dearest Pia Girl), Bangs (my Twin Tower) and Gerry (my Ahia and decoy ;p). I was so busy being sick and tired (literally) this week that it completely slipped my mind. Anyway, better late than never...

Burgoo bonding

The happy couple, Tin and Gerry

Swinging singles

I'm also throwing in a pic of our Go cousins' hotpot lunch at Gloriamaris today, which was followed by a movie (The Brothers Grimm) at the Promenade. The lunch was better than the movie (but I'm not complaining because Matt Damon and Heath Ledger are so yummy).

Now I'm off to Cebu for another attend-the-special-occasion-of-someone-I-barely-know-and-while-we're-there-might-as-well-conduct-store-visits overnighter. Let's just hope I come back healthy this time.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, September 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Lim! It was nice seeing you yesterday :) The movie wasn't quite what I expected to be...and I got sort of creeped out last night, I was avoiding my bathroom mirror! hahaha That movie sure changed my mind about fairytales being all bright, happy and not creepy. Btw, you have a nice blog; I really enjoy reading it :) Take Care!

 
At Tuesday, September 13, 2005, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

Hi Krystle! It was nice running into you too. :) My brother said David looks a lot like his brother Michael, and even referred to him as "mini Mike." :p

I liked the concept of the movie, but the execution of the concept was a little off. The literary content was rich, but its potential was not done justice by the weak script. The variety of muddled accents did not help matters. Even my darling Matt's attempt to sound English was not very convincing. But like I said, when the actors are that hot, who cares about the movie's flaws? ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home