Monday, August 29, 2005

Shutterbug turns seventeen

In honor of birthday girl Rachel, photographer extraordinaire, this blog post will be a montage of pix I took at her surprise party tonight. Here's to you, Rach! :)
* * *
Ms. Lim and Ms. Lim
The celebrant gracing our table
The brains behind the bash: Lacoste lady Kyla
Openness girls are SO camera shy...
I've got Joy in my heart!
More camera shy Openness girls...
Have your cake and eat it too!
Shobe Dork and Atsi Dork
At least tonight, these two are not stressed

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeep. you posted the picture right after they took my blindfold off wherein my hair was sticking out all over the place! o.0 HAHAHA

thanks being there last night ms. lim! i'm glad you were there to share in that milestone of mine :)

 
At Tuesday, August 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know the channel ETC? There's this VJ person called Sam Oh (or something like that), and she reminds me f you. You look like her, face shape and all. That, of course, is my opinion.

 
At Tuesday, August 30, 2005, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

Rach: Sorry dear, it was the only pic I had of you and me together. :p

Maddy: Eek. That girl annoys the hell out of me. Why is it that people always say that I remind them of annoying celebrities? Lyn Ching, I can take, but Kris Aquino?!?!? Hmm, maybe Sam Oh is not so bad after all...

 
At Saturday, September 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey maddy, ailee does look like the annoying girl sam....hehehe...miss you guys!!!

 
At Saturday, September 03, 2005, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

Don't be so smug Tangsoc. Remember, people claim WE look alike. Ergo... ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home