Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Values Test: what mine say about me

I just got this very timely Tickle test result, but I can't explain why it's so timely, precisely because I "honor the relationships I have with other people" (you know who you are! ;p).

"Aileesa, your values help make you a Loyal Rebel.

Your number one priority appears to be honoring the relationships you have with other people. Whether this comes in the form of "protecting your own" even when they've done wrong, or telling the truth to friends in good times and bad, you can be counted on to be there for the others in your life. However, those who don't know you may not get the benefit of such special treatment. In fact, when it comes to dealing with authority figures, you may consider yourself to be something of a rebel. As a result, types like you can sometimes question laws that keep you from something you feel is rightfully yours because you might feel you've earned it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home