Saturday, March 04, 2006

Farewell, Raddy

Despondent, dejected, but still very, very cute. That's how David Radford looked as he was booted out of American Idol (prematurely, I thought). I was surprised that he got the heave-ho so early on in the competition, given his crooner style and adorable dimples. Now I shall have to train my pedophiliac sights on Will Makar instead. ;p

On the other hand, I was delighted Kevin "Chicken Little" Covais survived yet another week, because my mom and I bet a thousand bucks on his fate, and I won! Haha. Plus, I also bet P500 on Brenna Gethers' staying in (because the American audience loves a good maldita contrabida), and obviously I lost that one, but dammit, I was never so happy to lose 500 bucks in my entire life. Ding dong, the witch is gone! Woohoo! That's what you get for grabbing Ace's beanie, bitch! xp

Ace honey, I still love you despite your choosing to sing that Daniel Bedingfield song which always sets my teeth on edge (you actually made me not hate it, that's how fine you are). And thank you for wearing something different that night. Let me take you shopping one of these days, baby. ;p

4 Comments:

At Saturday, March 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when ace said he was going to sing that song, i instinctively rolled my eyes.

"can you be any GAY-er?"

on a serious note:

:(

*sigh*

david's gone..
and i'm boycotting idol.

pero i guess he had to go...
he was running out of clothes to wear.

 
At Saturday, March 04, 2006, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

You're just sore my guy's still in it and your guy's gone. Nyahaha.

Raddy can come shop at Arrow anytime. I'll give him a discount, all he has to do is flash those gosh darned cute dimples. ;p

 
At Saturday, March 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeahh sayang si david :( i hope kevin does not make it to the top 12! he does NOT deserve it!

 
At Sunday, March 05, 2006, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

Kevin may not deserve it but he sure is making me a lot of money. Mwehehe. I think he might squeak past Gedeon and Bucky if they're not careful. He may not sing better, but he's more likeable than the 2. Like what Simon said, Gedeon's smile bothers me too. :S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home