Thursday, April 14, 2005

I just don’t get it!

Things about this season of American Idol I simply cannot comprehend:
1. Ryan Seacrest's fashion sense;
2. Ryan Seacrest's lame one-liners;
3. Paula's fashion sense;
4. Paula's compulsion to jump to her feet and dance even during lousy performances;
5. Why Simon thinks Carrie will win;
6. Why Simon doesn't slap Paula silly;
7. Why my mom hates Anwar;
8. Why Bo was in the bottom 3 last night instead of Carrie;
9. What Anthony was wearing on his head in the video packages;
and, most perplexing of all...
10. WHO IN GOD’S NAME IS STILL VOTING FOR SCOTT SAVOL

3 Comments:

At Friday, April 15, 2005, Blogger Ange said...

I agree with you!!!I didn't like Carrie's choice of song. I didn't like her voice at all. She seemed to me as if she couldn't carry a tune, and she messed up the words. HELLO!!! What were they thinking?!Bo was way better than her. Nadia was, too, but she was the one who had to go.

Scott isn't so bad. I guess it's because of his over- and self-confidence that made people want to vote for him and at the same time made others not want to vote for him. :)

 
At Friday, April 15, 2005, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

I don't have a problem with his confidence (although I did think he was pretty rude to Simon that night after he gave his comment on his performance). I have a problem with his singing off-key and lacking anything remotely resembling a personality.

 
At Friday, April 15, 2005, Blogger Ange said...

He didn't get the first few lines, but the chorus part was okay. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home