Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Lived it, loved it

Saw: Book 12 of A Series of Unfortunate Events (but decided to wait and buy it from Fully Booked), the latest Coach collection (so many pretty, pretty bags... sigh), a lovely nappa leather jacket at Giordano (if only I didn't live in a tropical country)

Bought:
Maskerade by Terry Pratchett (actually cheaper at Page One than Fully Booked), an issue of GQ with Orlando Bloom on the cover (one look at his gorgeous face was all it took), a Coach bag with a 4-way convertible strap (it cost big bucks but Coach is my favorite bag brand in the whole wide world and my parents said they'd just deduct it from my salary, so there :p)

Ate: Haagen-Dazs red bean ice cream, lots and lots of xiaolongbao, Peking duck (we did it! one whole bird! haha), wonton noodles, and liver and kidney congee (trust me, it tastes better than it sounds)

What my family looks like on vacation:

Me and MaShoti and xiaolongbaoPa and Hanks (even in Hong Kong Pa has to have his cup of UCC)Wuzzat?Me and Hanks goofing around in our hotel roomSweethearts in Sweet Dynasty (congee/dessert place across our hotel)All mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home