Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Work before play

I had to postpone a dinner and a lunch this weekend because we have guests coming from Thailand-- some people from the Ep Espada mother company-- and we're obliged to play gracious host to them all week. I hate cancelling social engagements because of business, but what's a devoted/indentured C.O.O. to do? I'm also going to miss our weekly badminton game, but I may still be able to drop by the Wish bazaar Saturday night (I need to get Christmas gifts for my high school barkada and my LM girls and some other people on my shopping list... only a few weeks left 'til the 25th!).

Anyway I rescheduled the dinner (December 7 or 9? still waiting for people's votes) and took a rain check on the lunch (the 3rd so far, I'm already feeling guilty about it), then I still have a pending get-together with my high school barkada (if you don't show up, you don't get a gift, simple as that-- how's that for motivation, Michelle? :p), an impending family reunion with my mother's side of the family (Chaya and Abi are home! this calls for a cousins' night out!), and a slew of Christmas parties to attend. But even before I get around to those, we're opening our first Ep Espada boutique in SM Sucat Annex tomorrow, all the malls are having Christmas sales this month, and I'm drowning in a sea of sales figures, delivery schedules, store visit reports, and emails from overseas. Methinks the holidays are going to be helluva hectic.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, no, Ailee, it's not a Christmas gift! I told you, it's a surprise! Okay fine, because of my low EQ, I'll give you a hint: it's something that we YM'ed about before... HS memories 'to hehe. And it's not 4th year HS, way back pa! Can you guess already?

 
At Sunday, December 04, 2005, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

Ohmygod!! You found it?! Our literary masterpiece?!? I'm sure I'm going to enjoy rereading it. I don't think any of our barkada has even read it, have they? Raqs will get a good laugh out of it, I'm sure. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home