Saturday, November 12, 2005

It's Kat's party and I'll sing if I want to

Kat celebrated her birthday with AP-Annex last night with dinner at SuperBowl Promenade followed by KTV at World Music Room. I'm posting these pix at the request of the celebrant (I am not, however, acceding to her other request :p).

From left to right: Joy (our newest addition to AP-Annex), Loids, Shirl, Kat, Elyse and LynnThe Ateneo side of the table (minus Shirley)AP-Annex + KTV = fun, fun, fun
Me and Fara with Lynn in the background
Margaux doing some serious damage, um, I mean singing :pHaving a barrel of laughs with Kat in control

3 Comments:

At Sunday, November 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omygod. are you wearing a skirt?!!?!?! whahahahahaha. umm... i mean... how nice. ;p

 
At Sunday, November 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur so daya ailee....and i thought u loved me...hahahaha...just kidding...im sure glad u had ur camera to help me cherish those happy moments...thanks...mwah!!!:D

 
At Monday, November 14, 2005, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

Heidi, when you come home for the holidays you'd better pray you don't run into me...

Kat, I actually have my reasons. You'll see in time... I just don't know when. ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home