Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love is...

...the sound of my siblings' laughter.

...the feel of my mom's cool palm on my forehead when I'm sick.

...I'm-proud-of-you text messages from my dad.

...a table for two by the window at Chili's Greenhills. ;)

...opening to the first page of a new book.

...the smell of old books.

...a Coach bag.

...scoring Ateneo-La Salle tix.

...hollering "Win or lose it's the school we choose!" with my LM peeps after an Ateneo game.

...Brent & Sam's Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies.

...Openness. =D

...walking the streets of Hong Kong.

...watching Before Sunrise for the nth time.

...Haagen Dazs.

...old family photos.

...the Ateneo Loyola campus on a quiet day.

...everyone to whom I've given a copy of The View from Saturday.

...Angels by Robbie Williams.

...12 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

...jump-starting my morning with a grande almond soy latte from Starbucks.


...wearing my favorite pair of jeans.

...buying a new pair of shoes I don't really need.

...Snow Cake soap from Lush.

...Calvin and Hobbes comic strips.

...moments when Bens forgets to be cool and acts like a six-year-old kid.

...boxes of handwritten letters and notes from friends and students I keep under my desk.

...stuffed monkeys.

...Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice.

...Brad Pitt in Meet Joe Black.

...DVD surprises from Fara that come in her trademark ziploc bags. :)

...Frasier marathons with Hanks and Holy Kettle Corn.

...Estee Lauder's Pleasures for Men.

...writing from the gut.

...reading something that was written from the gut.

...early spring in the Canadian Rockies.

...yellow flowers.


...Sting's voice (actually, his voice is more "sex" than "love", but I won't quibble).

...finding the perfect gift for someone.

...seeing the smile on someone's face when they open my gift.

...a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils.

And that's about as cheesy as I'm going to get this Valentine's. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home