Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Tribute to Tangsoc


I find that I can never quite put my finger on how some of the best friendships I've formed got started in the first place. Whenever I think about why Tangsoc and I became friends, I can only come up with these vague reasons:

  1. Tangsoc was Fara's friend, and Fara was my friend, ergo, Tangsoc became my friend... no wait, I think that's an invalid syllogism. Haha.
  2. We're both Greenhills girls, and our families frequent the same Chinese restaurants. ;p
  3. We both love the Fyrinx.
  4. We both taught subjects we didn't major in but were good at (if I do say so myself).

But I think the most important reason may simply be that Tangsoc is considerate, giving, trustworthy, loyal and a wonderful person overall. I think anyone who spends enough time around her can't help but become friends with her. I was lucky to have been one of those people.

Thanks for everything Tangsoc. I'll miss having you around, for badminton, for binging, for bashing *evil grin*, for bonding. Take care in Vancouver/New Jersey, and see you on YM. :)

Cake party at Bizu as send-off for Tangsoc

6 Comments:

At Thursday, August 18, 2005, Blogger Elyse said...

ang gaganda natin! blooming tlga ap-annex pag magkakasama :P thanks for hosting the cake party ailee! oh btwm naalala ko lang...mmm...pwede ko na ba sabihin bakit si ms. tria walang blog??? buti pa ako makapal mukha...! haha!

 
At Thursday, August 18, 2005, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

Her official reason or her real reason? Haha, you'd better get that cleared with Kat first.

 
At Friday, August 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahaha!!! im gonna miss her ms lim.. she is, i bliv the best math teacher ever... i never had any problem in math.. last year... heheh!!! anyway, ms.lim!!! are you still be going to the intrams?? hehe! wala lng... i want you to see me dance.. :) hehe cuz its my last time.. sad to say.. :( hahah but if in case you're going to your friends wedding its okay miss.. :) just post a picture of YOU! i want to see you in a dress/ gown!!! hahaha :)

 
At Friday, August 19, 2005, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

You want to see me in a dress? Here, check out these pix from Ms.Cabochan's wedding. :)http://sillingtonhouse.blogspot.com/2005/06/pau-and-pao.html

And yes, I will be at intrams on Saturday. Just not sure about the championships on Tuesday. Will try my best. :)

 
At Tuesday, August 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ailee...i'm so touch...will really miss you guys. it's just been days since i left manila and i'm already homesick. super thank you for the yummy bizu cake. Anyway, hope to see you often in ym okay?

 
At Friday, August 26, 2005, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

I found this pic Margaux took of us at the Transformative Education seminar (whee, fun memories! haha), decided it would go nicely with my tribute to you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home