Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Why I'd win any my-room-is-messier-than-your-room argument

I actually lost someone's Christmas present inside my own room. As in it disappeared, vanished, went poof without a trace. To my frustration, it was one of the nicer ones I had bought (a pack of storybooks for Yang's son Jalf =( ), and I don't know if I have enough time to find the same thing again before I meet them this Sunday. I have been keeping a box where I stash all the gifts I'm giving out this Christmas, and as far as I know I had placed the package inside, but last night when I was ready to wrap it (or rather, ask my sister to wrap it), I couldn't find it! ARGH. I sifted through all the piles of junk on my desk and at the foot of my bed (yes, there is a mini-junkyard at the foot of my bed), emptied all the paper and plastic bags lying around the floor, and scoured every nook and cranny (I even looked under my bed!), all to no avail. This should teach me to maintain better housekeeping in my own room, or at least better inventory of my holiday purchases. Hmph.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my room is messier than your room.

i swear.

i can't even sleep on my bed kasi super daming stuff.

 
At Tuesday, December 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our house is in a bigger mess because of all the preparations for my sister's wedding. My sister claims to have left some important pictures at home and we've searched every nook of the house and we can't find it. Trust me, we'd win the my-room-is-messier-than-your-room argument :D

 
At Wednesday, December 14, 2005, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

You lost a bunch of small photos inside an entire house. I lost some big storybooks inside a cramped bedroom. I think I win. :p

And Karen, I've been sleeping on half a bed for I-don't-know-how-many years now. Too many stuffed animals and pillows eating up space. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home