Sunday, March 12, 2006

Social butterfly

Thursday, had dinner at Moomba with some of my Openness babies, then Ms. Tria treated us to dessert at Cafe Breton. Was awed by Pamy the bottomless pit. Driven crazy by the kids' incessant use of the word "chill". Can't believe it's been 3 years and my babies are all grown up (kinda, haha).

Friday, had a food-court style dinner with AP-Annex and watched Date Movie at the Promenade. Consumed much high-caloric junk. Got updated on the latest ICA news/gossip. IQ points were sucked out of my brain and lost forever (the movie, not the dinner conversation).

Saturday, had dinner at Heaven N' Eggs with my high school friends, crashed the Fyrinx grad ball (where I ran into Ms. Cua who was also crashing), then had dessert with my friends at Max Brenner, where we met some ICAns (ValCon and co.) who were there for a post-ball get-together. Liked my best friend's girlfriend Mau. Enjoyed seeing my kids all dolled up. Loved Raqs seeing me with my kids. :)

Sunday, watched the CSI noon rerun, checked my email, blogged, watched Wedding Crashers on DVD. After the last 3 days of social activity, I just needed to chill. ;p

3 Comments:

At Sunday, March 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

date movie is the worst.

 
At Sunday, March 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Was awed by Pamy the bottomless pit."

- shh dont spread my lil secret anymore. ms cua even asked me during the ball if i was filled by the meal. i think someone told her about my tummy :P

 
At Monday, March 13, 2006, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

Errr, yeah, that someone would be me. Hahaha. Sorry Pamy, I was just that amazed. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home