Saturday, April 22, 2006

UAAP verdict on La Salle final... finally!

As if they heard me, the UAAP board FINALLY reached decision on the LaSalle case, and thankfully, it was the right decision (pats on the back all around!). DLSU has been suspended from participating in all sports events in the UAAP this coming season. Now that the verdict is final, I wonder what "move" LaSalle will make. Let's just hope they don't stir up a ruckus over the outcome and just accept it.

I'll miss watching Ateneo-LaSalle games this year though. :( For once I won't be frantically scrounging for tickets at the last minute. Sir Tirol said scalpers everywhere are committing mass suicide. Haha.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, May 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll miss watching the Ateneo-La Salle games too, but La Salle's suspension means the womens' team of Ateneo swimming gets a chance to be part of the top 3! I'm so mean, and this will probably result to bad karma. -cris

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

But we're a Catholic school, we don't believe in karma, so... ONE BIG FIGHT! xp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home