Thursday, April 06, 2006

Why I haven't been blogging lately

Aside from the mad hectic week I've had at work (my "busy" YM status was actually for real), I've been busy with other stuff as well. Sunday was breakfast and shopping with Jen, Monday night was Bern's birthday dinner, Tuesday night was the first official "TRAK meet" (dinner with Tarin, Rachel and Kat... I'm the A in TRAK ;p), Wednesday night I went to Arlington to see Jermain, and tonight I am sneaking in some blogging time while catching up on personal email. After this I should get started on my packing, because my family and I are leaving for Hong Kong on Saturday. On the 10th we're off to Beijing to visit Hanks, and then we're heading to Guangzhou on the 13th to attend the Canton Trade Fair (in our family, all vacations are also business trips). To add to all that, my friend Angie and I are planning a trip to Singapore and Malaysia slated for the end of April, and AP-Annex is also planning a Tagaytay overnighter somewhere in between my 2 trips abroad.

I can't remember the last time I felt this frenetic, like I seem to be doing something every single minute, to the point where I don't even have the luxury to pause and write about stuff I want to write about: the surprisingly entertaining movie Lucky Number Slevin,
the 2 terrific Gregory Maguire books I've read plus the not-so-great one I'm reading now, my improving relationship with my mother, the up-in-the-air UAAP board decision about La Salle's suspension, the PSHS student who laced his classmates' water jugs with mercury nitrate, the resignation of Thailand's prime minister, and most recently, Mandisa getting kicked off AI (boo!). I also have several pix still waiting to be uploaded (and several people waiting for me to email them copies-- not the miniscule versions :p). Either I will get around to all that when I get back on the 18th, or I will just forget about them and go on living my insanely busy (but at least not boring) life.

Until my next blog post, whenever that will be.

7 Comments:

At Friday, April 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool. You're going to Singapore and Malaysia. :)

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TRAK meet! haha cant wait for the next one!! heehee!!

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

Yup! After being brainwashed by many "Malaysia: Truly Asia" ads, I am finally going to KL! Woohoo!

Hmm, so maybe we should call ourselves TRAK stars, huh? Haha.

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In both KL and Singapore, there's this really huge bookstore called the Kinokuniya bookstore. In Malaysia, it's at the KLCC. In Singapore, it's along Orchard Road--in the building Ngee Ann City, inside the department store, Takashimaya. The bookstore's bigger in Singapore. Such a wide selection of books, some of which are not found here.

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

Awesome! I'd better bring extra cash (and a bigger suitcase) for book-shopping. Thanks for the tip. =D

 
At Saturday, April 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why isnt Canada in you itinerary?? hahaha not that i want you to visit us over here. ;p

 
At Monday, April 17, 2006, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

"why isnt Canada in you itinerary??" -Because you're over there. Mwahaha.

I'm posting this through a PC with free Net access in the VIP lounge at the Hong Kong airport. Flying back home in about an hour or so. Will post my blog entry about our trip when I get back to Manila. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home