Friday, March 17, 2006

Dental dread

I just got back from another visit to the dentist. It turns out I have more than 2 cavities, so I need to go back and have some more work done next week. I think I am developing a phobia of the sound of the dentist's drill. Not even the drill itself, just the sound of the drill makes me want to scream and run for the hills.

As the dentist (not the cutie this time, hmph) whittled away at my rotting tooth, it dawned on me why people hate going to the dentist. Aside from the obvious physical discomfort it inflicts, dental work is so invasive. At a time, 3 different implements and several fingers are stuck in your mouth, one of the most intimate orifices of your body (come to think of it, all of them are). It's definitely not pleasant, and I hope my ordeal next week will be the last time in a long time.

* * *

I won a thousand bucks last night. Mwahahaha. Adios, Melissa. Somewhere in the US Ayla Brown is cursing you for wasting
her slot in the top 12.

Ace, we are so over.

* * *

PLUG: Arrow Podium Renovation Sale, March 17 to April 2. Up to 70% off on ALL items. Spread the word. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home