Monday, March 13, 2006

Late reactions

A quick round-up of last week's AI performances and results:

Mandisa: Wowww.
Taylor: Whoooaaa.
Ace: Weh? (Dude, the falsetto is beginning to turn me off. That, and your long-sleeved tees. But you're still hot stuff.)

And may I just say I laughed out loud in cold vindication when Simon said he prefers Kellie to "last year's winner". HAH! (I still say Bo should have won.) I would also like to publicly declare what Fara pointed out to me, that Kellie is a lot like our Margaux, in the same bubbly, bouncy, endearing way. Heehee.

My girl Mandisa has a strong chance of winning this thing. Besides her awesome talent, anyone who has humbled Simon Cowell has my respect. Paris, Lisa and Katharine are not capitalizing on their youth, so Mandisa's strong, self-assured powerhouse presence is stealing the show.

Melissa is one lucky, lucky girl.

I knew Chicken Little would make it. The universe does have a sense of humor.

I was saddened to see Will go. He was the last young cutie-pie I could ogle. Now I only have Ace and Chris left. At least Taylor's keeping things fun... and the theme for this week's show is Stevie Wonder! Woohoo! Soul Patrol! Can't wait for Wednesday's show. :)

5 Comments:

At Monday, March 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still can't believe melissa made it to the top 12!!! i think she's gonna be the first one out tho. or maybe bucky. or kevin.

 
At Monday, March 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Butterflies?!
hahaha

and I thought "If you're not the one" was gay.





Yes. I'm still bitter.

 
At Tuesday, March 14, 2006, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

I think Kevin's going to outlast both Melissa and Bucky, hehe. At the rate my mom is betting 500 bucks against Covais each week, Chicken Little's gonna make me a rich woman. ;p

Which Mrs. Radford are you? Abi or Karen? If you're Abi, then ha ha ha, you still owe me a meal. If you're Karen then ha ha ha, my guy's still in it, falsetto be damned. xp

 
At Tuesday, March 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's ANOTHER mrs. radford?

*sulks*

-karen

 
At Tuesday, March 14, 2006, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

Yeah. Karen, meet my cousin Abi. Abi, my student Karen. Try to settle things out of court, ladies. ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home