Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Something else I got from Laureen's blog

Take the first sentence from the first post of every month in 2005. That's your year in review. [Memes, forwards, icons, requests, and recs skipped.]

April
Last Friday was my official last day of being an ICA teacher.

May
My siblings and I (or more accurately, my sister and I, since our brother is what we lovingly-yet-scathingly call “moral support”) are compiling a scrapbook for our mom for Mother’s Day.

June
My student Jo (who's home from Boston where she's attending university, yay) called Sin City "an ogler's delight."

July
[The Tom Cruise Movie] That might as well have been the title of War of the Worlds, since the whole frickin' movie seemed to be more about him and his super-incredible-awesome-[insert other adjectives frequently used by Katie Holmes here] greatness than anything else.

August
I have been down in the dumps lately.

September
[What’s in Dumaguete?] Well, I'm going to find out.

October
Friday: spent the entire day conducting store visits of our outlets that were having a 3-day sale (Metro Market! Market!, SM Las Pinas, SM Manila, SM Cubao, the Gateway); was at the Podium from 5PM to 12:30AM, monitoring our sales, helping our sales assistants, and keeping an eye out for shoplifters; was wearing the new Fyrinx batch shirt all day (it's so nice, my sister wants to steal it from me), but did not get to go to ICA to watch the Intrams championship game between the Fyrinx and Xygenz, where the Fyrinx emerged victorious (however, as I told some of my students, better I missed a win than a loss-- I'd have been more needed in the latter scenario... celebrating, they can handle on their own ;p)

November
Saw [in Hong Kong]: Book 12 of A Series of Unfortunate Events (but decided to wait and buy it from Fully Booked), the latest Coach collection (so many pretty, pretty bags... sigh), a lovely nappa leather jacket at Giordano (if only I didn't live in a tropical country)

December
After 4 days of playing gracious host to our Thai guests, I felt drained as I've never felt drained before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home