Thursday, December 22, 2005

Family dinner

Yesterday, after an exhausting day of store visits (holiday traffic is an effing pain in the arse), I rushed back to Greenhills to have dinner with my high school barkada. We dubbed ourselves "The Family" way back in our senior year, after drawing up imaginary, convoluted family relationships among ourselves (it was a lazy class day-- we had a lot of those-- and we were bored so we became creative), and we found the silliness so amusing that the title stuck. Besides, I believe friends are the family you choose, so the name is more than appropriate. :)

Dinner at Pasto (because Jen and Vina are anti-Cibo)

This is one of the reasons why I love Christmastime, it gives people an excellent excuse to get together with old friends and renew bonds. So here's to The Family-- my Family-- and many more Christmas dinners in years to come. =D

With Raqs-- best friend, soulmate,
the Elphaba to my Glinda
(hence my Christmas gift: a copy of Wicked ;p)


"Here we are as in olden days,
Happy golden days of yore.
Faithful friends who are dear to us
Gather near to us, once more.

Through the years we all will be together,
If the fates allow.
Hang a shining star upon the highest bough,
And have yourself a merry little Christmas now."

Coffee/tea at CBTL (because Starbucks was full)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home