Monday, May 09, 2005

Giddy gadget girl

Hurrah! I’m getting a Palm Tungsten T5 this week, and at a cheaper price than retail to boot. And I owe it to my blog! My raving actually paid off (does that mean I should rave more and rant less from now on? nah, I think not :p). My cousin Kevin read my entry about wanting to get a Tungsten T5, and turns out he has a friend who works at Palm, and she gets an employee discount on all Palm products. Happy happy joy joy. This will be the most expensive luxury item I have bought with my own hard-earned money (even this C.O.O. draws the line at asking for such a huge sum from her parents). There’s a certain gratification in treating myself to something I worked hard for, but admittedly it’s mixed with a bit of guilt in the recklessness of spending so much on one item. However, I believe in enjoying the fruits of my labor, so I intend to fully enjoy using my new nifty PDA once I get it. Thanks Kev! I owe you one!

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

never ako naging gadget conscious. it took me a few years para magka sagot sa tanong na: ano model ng phone mo? kasi i never really bothered to know. hahaha mangmang.

*clapclap* congrats on the palm. im sure pag nakuha mo yan lalo ka pa magiging super on schedule/organized.

P.S.
i will really really really miss you as my english teacher slash mentor.

its too bad na you're not teaching our class: SOBRIETY this school year. di mo kami maabutang sober.
IV-SOB <- haha how--

pero heeeey, with that name for a class, i'll be allowed to sleep FOR SURE!

god is good.

 
At Tuesday, May 10, 2005, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

Wait for my next entry. :)

P.S. I will really, really, really miss you as my student. Napping in class notwithstanding. :p

 
At Tuesday, May 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh. by the way,

i stared at his pic for a few seconds..

i must admit... that is a very good picture of *scoff* orly. hot nga.

oyan, peace offering.

WHICH REMINDS ME...

we were reviewing the singular/plural form of nouns. tapos there madaming items na parang: jewelry, where you don't change it to: jewelries. i KNEW that. but i got all the items wrong anyway... why? i spelled PIECES as PEICES. *smacks forehead*

i think i was napping when you wrote that word on the board. 10 pts... 10 POINTS. i think i was drunk.. at least im sober now.

- i cannot get over this sober thing.

 
At Tuesday, May 10, 2005, Blogger Ailee Through the Looking Glass said...

"I before E except after C." Recite that a few dozen times and drill it into your head. :p

Oh by the way, I'm not really into gadgets, just now that I feel the urgent need to get organized, (which I am also not, contrary to popular belief).

I accept your (grudging) peace offering. You conceded pretty much the same thing about Constantine. Sense a pattern here? Haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home