Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Tickle test results

I haven't taken a Tickle quiz in a long while (so long, in fact, that Tickle was threatening to cancel my account, hence leading me to the site and this quiz). This was fun, and pretty accurate too, if I do say so myself. I wish I did know how to use the Jedi mind trick though.

The Classic Star Wars Test

Aileesa, you're Obi-Wan Kenobi

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." Truly the words of a confident teacher, you and "old Ben" share the calm wisdom of someone who's seen it all. You are probably the type of person who enjoys giving back to the community, whether by organizing the annual block party or volunteering time to help others.You know you're not perfect and that's why being a mentor is so fulfilling. You can teach others about the mistakes that you made. Like Obi-Wan, you are an excellent judge of character — often recognizing aspects of yourself in others. You know how to teach life lessons without being preachy, and while you may not quite have the Jedi mind trick figured out, your honest conviction can be very persuasive.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 12, 2005, Blogger juxtapositioned.jj said...

Miss Lim!!!! :D Yeah, true true...you're a teacher! haha :D I don't think my brain is functioning well..tsk tsk..ahhh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home