Wednesday, May 18, 2005

"If I'm being honest with you..."

I feel like I'm betraying my beloved Greek hottie, but after seeing Bo's performance of performances last night, I couldn't help thinking that it's a good thing Constantine didn't reach this stage of the competition. At least he went out on top, without having been in any real danger of elimination until the actual shocker itself. As Randy would say, "keeping it real," I believe Bo is a far stronger singer, and last night he was simply a-ma-zing. That a capella performance was a stroke of genius, an excellent gimmick indeed (hmm, does that count as selling out? ;p), and that last number, zowie! Hail to the first rock n' roll American Idol! (Cris, I hope my psychic powers are accurate this time around!)

But I still say Constantine's delicious. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home